“I work out to eat.” – Bobby Flay
1 turkey kielbasa
1 can of peas (or other vegetable- or mix a few!)
1 box of potato & cheddar pierogis (Pick your favorite kind! The Mrs. T’s mini pierogis work well with this recipe also)
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees & boil water for the pierogis.
2. Cut your turkey kielbasa into four large pieces. Place the pieces onto a baking sheet and allow to cook for 5 minutes on EACH side.
3. Place your pierogis in the pot of boiling water. As they begin to float to the top, remove from pot and fry them (a few at a time) over medium heat until each side is golden brown.
4. Leave in pan and lower heat.
5. Allow your kielbasa to cool for a couple minutes & then cut into smaller pieces.
6. Finally, add your kielbasa & vegetable of choice to the frying pan. Stir around so the flavors can absorb into each other.