“Food is one of my favorite parts of the day” – Jennifer Lawrence
Serving Size: 1
1 boneless chicken breast
1/2 cup of white rice
2 tbsp (or 4 if you marinate chicken first) of Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
2 tbsp of pineapple juice
1/2 cup of chopped pineapple (can use canned)
1/4 cup of green pepper
1/4 cup of red pepper
1. For extra flavor, place the chicken & 2 tbsp of the BBQ sauce in a sandwich bag. Let it marinate in the fridge for a few hours.
2. Grill chicken for about 3-4 minutes on each side (I used a George Foreman grill- be sure to cut into the chicken to make sure it is cooked through completely!)
3. While the chicken is grilling, boil the water for your rice. Once the water is boiling, pour the rice in the pot, stir, cover, and let sit for about 5 minutes.
4. Cut the peppers and pineapple into cubes, and the chicken in slices.
5. Once all of the above is ready, lay your chicken slices over the rice, and the pineapples and peppers around it.
6. Take the 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce and 2 tablespoons of pineapple juice and stir together until the BBQ turns into a thinner liquid. Drizzle over your meal & enjoy!