“The secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside” – Mark Twain
Serving Size: 1
2 egg whites
1/4 cup baby spinach (chopped)
1/2 cup oven roasted turkey (I used Purdue short cuts)
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Beat egg and liquid egg whites. Spray pan and cook eggs on medium.
2. Chop tomato, spinach, and turkey into small pieces.
3. Once the egg is cooked the way you like it, flip over.
4. While the other side is cooking, sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese on one side. When the cheese is melted, add the tomatoes, spinach, and turkey over the cheese.
5. Fold over the other half of the egg in order to create the omelette.
6. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
Serve with your choice of fruit & get your morning started the right way!