“Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education” – Mark Twain
Hardest part of trying to be healthy is avoiding my beloved potato products. Most of all… mashed potato! I searched the ingredients in my house to see what I could make as a substitution… and this lovely mashed cauliflower recipe was the result. It is DELICIOUS & I hope you all enjoy it. Let me know below! 🙂
4 cups of cauliflower florets (frozen)
2 cloves of garlic
1 tsp of butter
1/4 cup of milk
1/3 cup of water
1 tbsp of grated parm cheese
1. Boil cauliflower with 1/3 cups of water for 13 minutes
2. Mashed the cloves and garlic and mix with the other ingredients.
3. When the cauliflower is done boiling, mix in with the other ingredients.
4. Either mash by hand or mix in a food processor until you arrive at the desired smooth texture you want.
5. Top off with a little grated cheese!