“Everything you see I owe to spaghetti” – Sophia Loren
8 oz of angel hair pasta
24 oz of sauce
1 cup of mozzarella cheese
1.5 cups of squash
3/4 cup of spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Boil the water for your pasta. Once it is boiling, cook for about 8-10 mins.
3. Chop your squash and spinach into small pieces.
4. When the pasta is done, drain and allow to cool.
5. Spray a square baking pan with cooking spray and then pour a little of the sauce into the pan until the bottom is covered.
6. Take a third of the pasta and place in the pan evenly. Then pour a third of the spinach and a third of the squash over the pasta. Next, cover that layer with a third of the sauce and then top with a fourth of the cheese. Do the 2nd and 3rd layer in the same way. Top off with the rest of the cheese.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes.