“We write to taste life twice” – Anais Nin
Going to someone’s house for Thanksgiving and need one last minute thing to bring? Try this simple, quick, and delicious pumpkin dip!
- 1 1/2 cans of pumpkin (about 22 ounces)
- 1 large container of Cool Whip (12 ounces)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Whatever you choose to dip into the dip (I will be using graham crackers and pears)
1. Pour the cool whip into a medium sized bowl. Mix around a little to soften it.
2. Slowly (in small bits) add the pumpkin and stir into the cool whip.
3. Sprinkle in the cinnamon and stir.
4. Serve with graham crackers and pears (can also use apples and other fruit)
Happy Thanksgiving! What are you making this holiday? Share your recipes below! Be sure to like Live, Laugh, Cooking’s Facebook page for weekly recipe updates!