“All I want…. is mac and cheese.” – Kurt Cobain
Sweet rainy Sunday! Time to relax & cuddle up on the couch with a blanket, cup of coffee, and good book. Let the smells of homemade mac and cheese fill your house as the crockpot does it’s magic.
- 16 oz. of uncooked macaroni (I used shells)
- 5 tbsp of butter (softened/slightly melted)
- 1 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of almond milk (or you can do 2 cups of one of the other)
- (This is a “lighter” version of mac and cheese. If you wish, you can add 3/4 cup of sour cream and 1 can of condensed cheddar cheese soup)
1. Spray medium size crockpot with cooking spray.
2. Combine all ingredients in the crockpot and stir.
3. Cook on high for 3 hours or until macaroni is tender.
4. Stir well and if desired, sprinkle more cheese on top before serving.
Happy cooking & happy Sunday my wonderful followers! I hope you all have a lovely week. I have lots of great recipes & workouts coming your way 🙂 Be sure to like the LLC Facebook Page so you don’t miss out on anything! If you have any requests, comment below. xo LLC xo