Legs for Days (Cardio Ballet Challenge)
It’s almost Friday. I haven’t shared a workout video in a while so I thought it was about time to post another one. Like most of the workouts I share with you all, this one comes from Cassey Ho from Blogilates. I love both her positivity and creativity. She makes all of her videos so much fun and they definitely work you hard! This one is “Legs for Days Cardio Ballet Challenge”. Try it out and let me know what you think!
For those of you who haven’t yet, I would really appreciate it if you could like my blog page on Facebook. I always post when new recipes are coming so you know when to be on the lookout. I would also appreciate any feedback or suggestions you have to share with me. Thanks for the support my dear followers 🙂
- 1 package of 20 oz. cut butternut squash
- 2 apples
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut squash into bite size pieces.
3. Core, peel, and slice apples.
4. Place squash and apples in a baking dish.
5. Mix the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over the squash and applies.
6. Bake for 45-50 minutes (or until top is brown)