“I like rice. Rice is great if you’re hungry and want 200 of something.” – Mitch Hedberg
- 4 boneless chicken breast tenderloins
- 2 cups of white rice
- 1 frozen bag of vegetables (this one had carrots, broccoli, green beans, and water chestnuts)
- 1 cup of raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- For the best flavor, marinate the chicken in 3/4 cup of the dressing overnight.
- Fry the chicken in a pan until it is well cooked.
- For the rice, boil 2 cups of water. Place 2 cups of rice in the water, stir, remove from heat and let sit with the cover on.
- Pour the frozen vegetables into the pan over high heat until they start to thaw and warm up. Cut the chicken into small pieces and toss into the vegetables.
- Mix the veggies and chicken with the white rice and pour the remaining (1/4 cup) dressing over the stir fry.