This guilt free flourless pizza is AMAZING! My friends were skeptical, but ended up loving it and wanting more. What is the secret? Check out the recipe below to find out!
- 1 bag of frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 egg
- 1.5 cups of mozzarella cheese
- Pizza sauce (amount up to you)
- Any toppings you wish! (I used mushrooms, cheese, and green pepper)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place your cauliflower into a food processor or blender & blend until the cauliflower is shredded into small pieces (it is okay if there are a few big chunks).
3. Pour your cauliflower base into a big microwavable bowl & microwave for 8 minutes.
4. Mix in an egg and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese into the cauliflower. Once these ingredients are mixed together, mash with a fork until you arrive at a smooth texture.
5. Spray your pizza pan with non-stick spray and lay the cauliflower base onto the pan. Shape into a circle using your hands or a fork.
6. Place your “dough” into the oven for 10-15 minutes.
7. Remove your “dough” and add your pizza sauce and chopped ingredients.
8. Place the pizza back into the oven for another 10 minutes. Enjoy!
*This recipes was inspired by Cassey on blogilates.com. Check out her website for other great healthy recipes, workouts, & more!*
“Food is one of my favorite parts of the day” – Jennifer Lawrence
Serving Size: 1
1 boneless chicken breast
1/2 cup of white rice
2 tbsp (or 4 if you marinate chicken first) of Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
2 tbsp of pineapple juice
1/2 cup of chopped pineapple (can use canned)
1/4 cup of green pepper
1/4 cup of red pepper
1. For extra flavor, place the chicken & 2 tbsp of the BBQ sauce in a sandwich bag. Let it marinate in the fridge for a few hours.
2. Grill chicken for about 3-4 minutes on each side (I used a George Foreman grill- be sure to cut into the chicken to make sure it is cooked through completely!)
3. While the chicken is grilling, boil the water for your rice. Once the water is boiling, pour the rice in the pot, stir, cover, and let sit for about 5 minutes.
4. Cut the peppers and pineapple into cubes, and the chicken in slices.
5. Once all of the above is ready, lay your chicken slices over the rice, and the pineapples and peppers around it.
6. Take the 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce and 2 tablespoons of pineapple juice and stir together until the BBQ turns into a thinner liquid. Drizzle over your meal & enjoy!
“I work out to eat.” – Bobby Flay
1 turkey kielbasa
1 can of peas (or other vegetable- or mix a few!)
1 box of potato & cheddar pierogis (Pick your favorite kind! The Mrs. T’s mini pierogis work well with this recipe also)
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees & boil water for the pierogis.
2. Cut your turkey kielbasa into four large pieces. Place the pieces onto a baking sheet and allow to cook for 5 minutes on EACH side.
3. Place your pierogis in the pot of boiling water. As they begin to float to the top, remove from pot and fry them (a few at a time) over medium heat until each side is golden brown.
4. Leave in pan and lower heat.
5. Allow your kielbasa to cool for a couple minutes & then cut into smaller pieces.
6. Finally, add your kielbasa & vegetable of choice to the frying pan. Stir around so the flavors can absorb into each other.