- 12 small slices of green/yellow squash (I bough presliced- but 1 medium squash would be enough)
- 3 cups of bow-tie pasta
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 1/3 cup of green peppers
- 1/3 cup of olives
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 oz of sauce
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray the cupcake tin with cooking spray. Outline each section of the cupcake tin with bow-ties forming a cupcake shape (see picture a below)
- Slice squash into small circles (medium thickness) & place one piece on top of each “cupcake” (in the middle- see picture b below)
- Chop up ingredients of your choice. I chose mushrooms, green pepper, and olives and placed them on the squash.
- Pour your sauce over each “cupcake” and then top of with the cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy!
Happy cooking! If you have any requests, please comment below or message the LLC Facebook page. Like the page to receive updates when new recipes have been posted! Thanks for your support! xo LLC xo
“One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.” – Luciano Pavarotti
- 4 boneless pieces chicken (I used Purdue boneless chicken breast tenderloins)
- 1/2 cup of Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup of balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 small tomato
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees & either spray a baking sheet or line with aluminum foil.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Put the breadcrumbs and grated cheese into a small bowl and mix together. Pour the dressing into a SEPARATE small bowl.
- Dip chicken into the dressing and then into the breadcrumb/grated cheese mixture. Coat well with the mixture and then place onto baking sheet. Do this for each piece of chicken. (Please note, for more flavor you should allow the chicken to marinate in the dressing overnight. Simply place the chicken in a freezer bag with the dressing and leave in the refrigerator.)
- Place in oven for 20 minutes (Please allow to cook longer if you did not use tenderloins, but chose larger pieces of chicken instead).
- While the chicken is cooking, rinse your tomato and slice. Be sure you have one slice for each piece of chicken. A small tomato should give you about 4 medium size slices.
- Remove chicken from oven. Top each piece of chicken off with a pinch of mozzarella cheese and then lay the slice of tomato on top of the cheese.
- Place the chicken (with toppings) back in the oven and allow to cook for another 5-8 minutes.
Serve with a veggie of choice & Live, Laugh, Cooking’s crockpot baked potato or mashed cauliflower for a complete & delicious meal!
Crockpot Baked Potato:
Be sure to visit and like Live, Laugh, Cooking’s Facebook page for recipe updates!