- 1 package of 20 oz. cut butternut squash
- 2 apples
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut squash into bite size pieces.
3. Core, peel, and slice apples.
4. Place squash and apples in a baking dish.
5. Mix the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over the squash and applies.
6. Bake for 45-50 minutes (or until top is brown)
- 12 small slices of green/yellow squash (I bough presliced- but 1 medium squash would be enough)
- 3 cups of bow-tie pasta
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 1/3 cup of green peppers
- 1/3 cup of olives
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 oz of sauce
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray the cupcake tin with cooking spray. Outline each section of the cupcake tin with bow-ties forming a cupcake shape (see picture a below)
- Slice squash into small circles (medium thickness) & place one piece on top of each “cupcake” (in the middle- see picture b below)
- Chop up ingredients of your choice. I chose mushrooms, green pepper, and olives and placed them on the squash.
- Pour your sauce over each “cupcake” and then top of with the cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy!
Happy cooking! If you have any requests, please comment below or message the LLC Facebook page. Like the page to receive updates when new recipes have been posted! Thanks for your support! xo LLC xo
“Everything you see I owe to spaghetti” – Sophia Loren
8 oz of angel hair pasta
24 oz of sauce
1 cup of mozzarella cheese
1.5 cups of squash
3/4 cup of spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Boil the water for your pasta. Once it is boiling, cook for about 8-10 mins.
3. Chop your squash and spinach into small pieces.
4. When the pasta is done, drain and allow to cool.
5. Spray a square baking pan with cooking spray and then pour a little of the sauce into the pan until the bottom is covered.
6. Take a third of the pasta and place in the pan evenly. Then pour a third of the spinach and a third of the squash over the pasta. Next, cover that layer with a third of the sauce and then top with a fourth of the cheese. Do the 2nd and 3rd layer in the same way. Top off with the rest of the cheese.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes.