- 12 small slices of green/yellow squash (I bough presliced- but 1 medium squash would be enough)
- 3 cups of bow-tie pasta
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 1/3 cup of green peppers
- 1/3 cup of olives
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 oz of sauce
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray the cupcake tin with cooking spray. Outline each section of the cupcake tin with bow-ties forming a cupcake shape (see picture a below)
- Slice squash into small circles (medium thickness) & place one piece on top of each “cupcake” (in the middle- see picture b below)
- Chop up ingredients of your choice. I chose mushrooms, green pepper, and olives and placed them on the squash.
- Pour your sauce over each “cupcake” and then top of with the cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy!
Happy cooking! If you have any requests, please comment below or message the LLC Facebook page. Like the page to receive updates when new recipes have been posted! Thanks for your support! xo LLC xo
“Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education” – Mark Twain
Hardest part of trying to be healthy is avoiding my beloved potato products. Most of all… mashed potato! I searched the ingredients in my house to see what I could make as a substitution… and this lovely mashed cauliflower recipe was the result. It is DELICIOUS & I hope you all enjoy it. Let me know below! 🙂
4 cups of cauliflower florets (frozen)
2 cloves of garlic
1 tsp of butter
1/4 cup of milk
1/3 cup of water
1 tbsp of grated parm cheese
1. Boil cauliflower with 1/3 cups of water for 13 minutes
2. Mashed the cloves and garlic and mix with the other ingredients.
3. When the cauliflower is done boiling, mix in with the other ingredients.
4. Either mash by hand or mix in a food processor until you arrive at the desired smooth texture you want.
5. Top off with a little grated cheese!
“I work out to eat.” – Bobby Flay
1 turkey kielbasa
1 can of peas (or other vegetable- or mix a few!)
1 box of potato & cheddar pierogis (Pick your favorite kind! The Mrs. T’s mini pierogis work well with this recipe also)
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees & boil water for the pierogis.
2. Cut your turkey kielbasa into four large pieces. Place the pieces onto a baking sheet and allow to cook for 5 minutes on EACH side.
3. Place your pierogis in the pot of boiling water. As they begin to float to the top, remove from pot and fry them (a few at a time) over medium heat until each side is golden brown.
4. Leave in pan and lower heat.
5. Allow your kielbasa to cool for a couple minutes & then cut into smaller pieces.
6. Finally, add your kielbasa & vegetable of choice to the frying pan. Stir around so the flavors can absorb into each other.