This guilt free flourless pizza is AMAZING! My friends were skeptical, but ended up loving it and wanting more. What is the secret? Check out the recipe below to find out!
- 1 bag of frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 egg
- 1.5 cups of mozzarella cheese
- Pizza sauce (amount up to you)
- Any toppings you wish! (I used mushrooms, cheese, and green pepper)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place your cauliflower into a food processor or blender & blend until the cauliflower is shredded into small pieces (it is okay if there are a few big chunks).
3. Pour your cauliflower base into a big microwavable bowl & microwave for 8 minutes.
4. Mix in an egg and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese into the cauliflower. Once these ingredients are mixed together, mash with a fork until you arrive at a smooth texture.
5. Spray your pizza pan with non-stick spray and lay the cauliflower base onto the pan. Shape into a circle using your hands or a fork.
6. Place your “dough” into the oven for 10-15 minutes.
7. Remove your “dough” and add your pizza sauce and chopped ingredients.
8. Place the pizza back into the oven for another 10 minutes. Enjoy!
*This recipes was inspired by Cassey on blogilates.com. Check out her website for other great healthy recipes, workouts, & more!*
“I like rice. Rice is great if you’re hungry and want 200 of something.” – Mitch Hedberg
- 4 boneless chicken breast tenderloins
- 2 cups of white rice
- 1 frozen bag of vegetables (this one had carrots, broccoli, green beans, and water chestnuts)
- 1 cup of raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- For the best flavor, marinate the chicken in 3/4 cup of the dressing overnight.
- Fry the chicken in a pan until it is well cooked.
- For the rice, boil 2 cups of water. Place 2 cups of rice in the water, stir, remove from heat and let sit with the cover on.
- Pour the frozen vegetables into the pan over high heat until they start to thaw and warm up. Cut the chicken into small pieces and toss into the vegetables.
- Mix the veggies and chicken with the white rice and pour the remaining (1/4 cup) dressing over the stir fry.
“Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education” – Mark Twain
Hardest part of trying to be healthy is avoiding my beloved potato products. Most of all… mashed potato! I searched the ingredients in my house to see what I could make as a substitution… and this lovely mashed cauliflower recipe was the result. It is DELICIOUS & I hope you all enjoy it. Let me know below! 🙂
4 cups of cauliflower florets (frozen)
2 cloves of garlic
1 tsp of butter
1/4 cup of milk
1/3 cup of water
1 tbsp of grated parm cheese
1. Boil cauliflower with 1/3 cups of water for 13 minutes
2. Mashed the cloves and garlic and mix with the other ingredients.
3. When the cauliflower is done boiling, mix in with the other ingredients.
4. Either mash by hand or mix in a food processor until you arrive at the desired smooth texture you want.
5. Top off with a little grated cheese!
2 cups of pasta (of your choosing- I used shells)
1 cup of broccoli florets
1/2 cup of baby spinach (chopped)
1/2 of a tomato
3/4 cup of olives (can leave whole- or chop)
5 tbsp. mozzarella cheese
4 tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette (can also use olive oil or experiment with other dressings)
1. While the water is boiling, prepare your ingredients and place them aside in a small bowl.
2. Cook your pasta. Once it is done, drain and allow to cool for a few minutes.
3. Transfer your pasta into a big bowl, and mix in the chopped broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, olives, and cheese.
4. Lastly, add the dressing and stir.
This recipe is quick, healthy, and DELICIOUS. I usually prepare a large amount at once so I can pack the leftovers for long days of classes and meetings. Adjust the ingredients if you wish to do the same.