This makes for a great on the go breakfast, or even post workout drink with over 11g of protein!
Serving Size: 1
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of sliced pineapple
- 1 small honey chobani yogurt (peach or plain work well too)
- 3-4 ice cubes
Blend together and you are good to go!!
“I workout so I can eat” – Bobby Flay
1 cup of strawberries
1 cup of blueberries
1 cup of raspberries
1.5 cups of brown sugar
1.5 cups of flour
1.5 cups of oatmeal
1 stick of butter
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/4 cup of confectionary sugar
*I used a crockpot to make this recipe, but you can also bake it in the oven- simply preheat your oven to 350 degrees and bake for 35-40 minutes*
1. Cut up your fruit and place into a small bowl. Pour the confectionary sugar and cinnamon over the fruit and mix until all of the fruit is nicely coated.
2. In a large bowl, mix your brown sugar, flour, and oatmeal.
3. In a small bowl (or blender) mash (or blend) the stick of butter until you have tiny chunks of butter. Pour into the brown sugar-flour-oatmeal mixture and stir together.
4. Spray or grease your crockpot. Pour HALF of the oatmeal mixture into the crockpot. Then pour your berry mixture over that, and then the 2nd half of your oatmeal mixture over the berries.
5. Sprinkle the top with crushed pecans and walnuts.
6. Bake on HIGH for 3 hours.
7. While it is baking, about every half hour use a wooden spoon to mix the “crumble” so the edges do not burn.
Serve with vanilla ice cream & enjoy!
*You can use whatever mix of fruits you would like! If you substitute the berries and bananas in this recipe with apples, you can create a delicious apple crisp.*