- 12 small slices of green/yellow squash (I bough presliced- but 1 medium squash would be enough)
- 3 cups of bow-tie pasta
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 1/3 cup of green peppers
- 1/3 cup of olives
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 oz of sauce
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray the cupcake tin with cooking spray. Outline each section of the cupcake tin with bow-ties forming a cupcake shape (see picture a below)
- Slice squash into small circles (medium thickness) & place one piece on top of each “cupcake” (in the middle- see picture b below)
- Chop up ingredients of your choice. I chose mushrooms, green pepper, and olives and placed them on the squash.
- Pour your sauce over each “cupcake” and then top of with the cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy!
Happy cooking! If you have any requests, please comment below or message the LLC Facebook page. Like the page to receive updates when new recipes have been posted! Thanks for your support! xo LLC xo
“Waste not, want not, and make it delicious!” – Lidia Bastianich
1 cup of broccoli florets (chopped)
1/4 cup of cheese
little bit of butter
1. Lightly butter the bread
2. Place on frying pan over medium heat. Place cheese onto one half side of the bread.
3. When the cheese starts to melt, add the broccoli and fold the empty side of the bread over onto the broccoli and cheese.
4. Press down onto the quesadilla with a spatula & GENTLY flip over onto the other side when it is lightly brown. Serve when both sides are lightly brown. (Should only take around 4-6 minutes total).
2 cups of pasta (of your choosing- I used shells)
1 cup of broccoli florets
1/2 cup of baby spinach (chopped)
1/2 of a tomato
3/4 cup of olives (can leave whole- or chop)
5 tbsp. mozzarella cheese
4 tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette (can also use olive oil or experiment with other dressings)
1. While the water is boiling, prepare your ingredients and place them aside in a small bowl.
2. Cook your pasta. Once it is done, drain and allow to cool for a few minutes.
3. Transfer your pasta into a big bowl, and mix in the chopped broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, olives, and cheese.
4. Lastly, add the dressing and stir.
This recipe is quick, healthy, and DELICIOUS. I usually prepare a large amount at once so I can pack the leftovers for long days of classes and meetings. Adjust the ingredients if you wish to do the same.